viernes, 2 de agosto de 2019

Journal Week 6


Journal #6
My students like to play a lot, and I thought we could play in the playground and put English into practice. Taking advantage of the fact that in that week students were learning the interests and hobbies in English and of course using the "I like" (Example, I like swimming). I decided to play "The king likes". The king likes running and all the students ran; but if a student was wrong, he had to say an interest or hobby in English.
Students liked this activity and I noticed that they learned a little. Sometimes we as teachers are a bit selfish and do not share with students in a more playful way and not necessarily be in the classroom. We must bear in mind that students are children and they need to be entertained with some activity, this is due to their imperative.
One of my students told me "Professor, I like English classes", it is a good reward for the teacher to know that his students are motivated and that they enjoy the classes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario